Monday, July 27, 2009


I was thinking about those UPSIDE DOWN PLANTERS, that
they use to PLANT TOMATOES. I was WONDERING-------do you
have to HANG FROM THE CEILING UPSIDE DOWN, LIKE A
BAT, to WATER THEM??? THAT'S A NEAT IDEA, planting your TOMATOES ON THE CEILING. Just THINK OF ALL THE SPACE YOU CAN SAVE, doing that! No more HAVING ALL THOSE PLANTERS TAKING UP YOUR LIVING SPACE, no more DIRT on your floors. Upside down planters ARE THE WAY TO GO!!! Now that I'm THINKING about GETTING AN
UPSIDE DOWN PLANT, this got me to thinking: I could GLUE
A CHAIR AND A TABLE TO THE CEILING and maybe even
GLUE a CLOSET UP THERE, TOO, to put my CLOTHES
IN----THIS WOULD SAVE A WHOLE LOT OF SPACE, I THINK. I
STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED whether or NOT TO PUT A SMALL
COT UP THERE. I'd be AFRAID OF FALLING DOWN.... I could get some STRAPS to STRAP MYSELF IN,
like the ASTRONAUTS DO-------------If THEY can do these
things, I don't SEE ANY REASON WHY I CAN'T! I could EVEN
get a LADDER, and take some FOOD UP THERE, and EAT
LUNCH UP THERE.. I THINK I'd have to GLUE MY FOOD
DOWN ON MY PLATE. I don't know HOW I'M GOING TO GLUE
THE TOILET UP THERE...The minute I FINISH doing what I
HAVE to do, EVERYTHING'S GOING TO HIT THE FAN---which I
plan to PUT ON THE FLOOR, which'll be the NEW CEILING... Well anyway, THAT'S WHAT I PLAN on DOING...

No comments:

Post a Comment